|Orent sleeping under his bed. Silly dog!|
- Orent loves his kibble! He'll drop anything, even a stolen shoe or lil' giraffe friend, to come galumphing over for a single piece. Lucky for us!
- He's only fallen asleep on his bed once... and under his bed several times! Most of the time he sleeps in his kennel or on the floor.
- He went on a long walk for the very first time, and made it most of the way without turning into Mr. Wrinkles.
- He learned the roll command in just a few training sessions (about 3, I'd say). I think that's his favorite because he gets kibble and a belly rub. Lucky guy!
Now, back into the time machine... bzzz click beep whirrr beeep... 3 things about Orent for his 3-month birthday:
- Orent is a water dog. Whether it's splashing in hydrants or visiting friends with wading pools, he loves swimming (but not baths)
- He's pretty relaxed about everything... his first two months included thunderstorms, socialization trips to lots of ice cream places, little kids, a heatwave, even a power outage. And was chill through it all, with the help of a little ice.
- He walked up and down the stairs, and learned to do it without having accidents. But it still involved a lot of coaxing and some decidedly ungraceful moves.
And finally, 2 things about Orent from way back at his 2-month birthday: