Thursday, July 7, 2011

Something I'm chewing on (so to speak)

Hi, it's Kaytee. I haven't posted yet because I haven't had much to say. But I thought I'd share a quick insight, and then 2 cute photos I took that haven't made it to the blog yet.

Here's my grand insight:

The puppy hardly knows anything. So everything he does is new, and he's learning. And that's gotta be scary. If I were new in the world, all I'd want to do would be to chew on things and flop around, too!

Actually, Dad, if you read this, was I like that when I was tiny?

OK, now on to the pictures:

I wanted to capture that cute wrinkly face before he grows into his skin. Conveniently, he didn't want to come when it was time to go, and that's when he gets the squished face!

One thing I do as a photographer is participate in a monthly scavenger hunt. One of the clues this month is "where you live". Right now, I feel like I live on one end of a leash with a very goofy puppy on the other end.

No comments:

Post a Comment