Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm thankful for...

A message from Orent the dog


Today, I am thankful for my jolly ball, and good friends to play with.


I am thankful that Robot the cat has stopped hissing at me, and started tolerating me.


I'm thankful for the people who groomed me, b/c now my people don't think I stink!


I'm thankful for road companions who help me find my head when I lose it in the car for a bit.


I'm thankful for romps in the park, and learning to fly!


But most of all, I'm thankful that no one left me in Philadelphia and I got to come to this great place called Cincinnati where tons of people fawn over me all the time. I am so lucky!



1 comment:

  1. i'm thankful for orent's blog and his owners who always say things and take pictures that make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete